Below is the snippet from the smsbox-access.log file

2011-04-30 20:23:07 SMS HTTP-request sender:+91********* request:
'Could not fetch content, sorry.' url:
'http://localhost/~harbhag/public_html/test.php?phone=%2B91*************&text=not+fetch+content%2C+sorry.'
reply: 404 '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at localhost Port 80</address>

Its say that the url is not found, although the files is there in the
path specified in the url ?
What is wrong ?

--
Harbhag Singh Sohal