On 08/13/15 16:38, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> throws up a whole bunch of of hits which don't include the word
> EnvironmentFile.

Oh, I think I parsed your statement wrong.  I should have read it as "more than
EnvironmentFile contains that syntax such as ExecStartPre".

But that then results in a different question which can be answer in the same
manner which results in finding the same man page and the following output....

       ExecStartPre=, ExecStartPost=
           Additional commands that are executed before or after the command in
           ExecStart=, respectively. Syntax is the same as for ExecStart=,
           except that multiple command lines are allowed and the commands are
           executed one after the other, serially.

           If any of those commands (not prefixed with "-") fail, the rest are
           not executed and the unit is considered failed.

--
If I wanted a blog or social media I'd go elsewhere