On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Matthew Miller <mat...@fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> Well, I admit to being a little hostile to _this_ kind of complaint,
> which is pretty hard to even respond to in a helpful way because it's
> so full of unsubstantiated aggressive statements. (Starting right in
> the subject.)
>
> If you'd start instead with "Hey, people are mostly putting these on
> bigger USB drives these days, so could we raise the size limit and
> include more useful stuff"?, you _might_ get better results.

Hi Matthew,

I must learn to write rants in a more constructive style, I give you that
point.
I do in in the spirit that some day developers learn to ask users before
making drastic changes like removing stuff.

In my view, every such change should first ask two questions:
-What will break by removing this stuff?
-Are we annoying users by removing this?
-Have we asked them for feedback?.

My view from this side is that often the devs just do the changes on their
small echo chamber and don't even consider the above points.

:-[
FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell