On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Matthew Miller <mat...@fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> On the other hand, you might _not_, because your use case for the live
> USB is not necessarily everyone's, and in fact it certainly is not the
> main reason we produce these images today.

The issue will go away the day I can boot a LiveCD image and install Fedora
on another USB flash drive using Samsung F2FS. But as far as I know that is
still way off, even Ubuntu still doesn't support it, and that is a real
pity because F2FS has been out for the last three years or more.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1261175

FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell