On 05/26/2016 09:21 AM, Bob Goodwin wrote:
Ok, this produces output but I'm not sure how to configure balsa? "set
Balsa to use localhost:110 as the incoming mail server" is clear enough
but I left the rest as I would set it for gmail.com and I suspect that
is not right since the output doesn't seem to produce anything I
recognize as being useful.

e.g should the password be for gmail or my user, does it even matter for
this case?

Are you trying to connect to wildblue or gmail? The stunnel configuration was setup to connect to wildblue to see what the command error was. So you need to set your username and password to be whatever you use for wildblue, but set the server to be localhost:110. And use pop3, not pop3s as the protocol.