Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Tue, 2018-03-20 at 22:20 -0400, Todd Zullinger wrote:
>> With the move to mailman3, the list footer cannot be set via
>> the web-based admin interface.  I dug into the mailman3
>> documentation and filed an infrastructure ticket to see
>> about adding guidelines link back to the list footer for
>> this list.
>>
>> https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/6794
>
> Thanks. I tried to bring this up recently (in the thread at:
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/users@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/EP7DQ36TJB5G3KGV4FPUQ7D6TKOF24NV/
> but nothing happened.

Ahh.  I happened to be traveling at that time and wasn't
following the list closely.  Generally, anything that needs
the attention of a list admin should get sent to the
users-owner address.  Otherwise it's likely to simply fall
through the cracks. :)

> I'd also like to suggest an explicit URL for the list
> archive in the message footer, which did used to be there.
> I know it's in the message headers, but these aren't
> clickable in many MUAs.

Yep.  The discussion in the ticket I filed includes a
suggestion (and example text) for adding the archive link to
the footer.  So it's likely that will be added when that
ticket is addressed.

--
Todd
A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into