On 05/09/18 23:40, home user via users wrote:
> Occasionally, I have wanted to include an attachment (example: a screen
> capture) in a posting to this list.  But I thought that attachments were
> forbidden and discarded!  How did you do it?

Yes, attachments and html mail are discouraged.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines

I know several folks on this list that have high cost or bandwidth restricted
connections.  So, they would probably appreciate adherence to the guidelines.

--
Conjecture is just a conclusion based on incomplete information. It isn't a
fact.