Hi, I switched from fedora to debian few years ago after about ten years of
fedora distros usage and now happy with my linux boxes. The main reason was
the pain I had at each new fedora release, the upgrade process to new
versions often failed and I had to "rebuild" the offended machine(s). This
is not acceptable (at least for me), no such pains with debian even if I'm
not on the bleeding edge I have now a stable environment. I don't know if
things are getting better with the last fedora releases, it will be nice to
know. Fedora has been my favourite distro for at least a decade, I grow up
my linux skills with it, but I had to leave it. Anyway I think that is up
to you, it's your choice, take your time to explore other distros and think
well of what you search in a linux distro, what your use cases will be,
what you want to do with it. Have an open mind on making your choice :-)

-- luca.pagano...@gmail.com
-- https://github.com/lucapaganotti
-- sourceforge email:
-- lucapagano...@users.sourceforge.net
-- skype name: luca.paganotti
[image: http://it.linkedin.com/in/lucapaganotti]
<http://it.linkedin.com/in/lucapaganotti>
-- Mastodon: l <https://www.facebook.com/luca.paganotti.66>
ucapagano...@fosstodon.org
-- Mistakes are portals of discovery - JAAJ