Dear Dario,
happy to know you hadn't any problem, unfortunately that was not my case
and often for this reason: even if I was keeping only the two last kernel
versions, my boot partition always suffered, in case of updating the whole
system, of disk space lacking for the new release. I've tried to double the
recommended boot partition dimensions but without luck. Also I didn't stuck
to the fedora only repositories and installed some packages from others,
often this caused dependencies problems, but this is a minor issue, most of
the times I had to (re)install the system from scratch. Maybe I'm not so
skilled, maybe I do not spend the right amount of time on that issue, may
be I had messy things on my boxes (but I'm quite polite in my setup and
rarely do messy things). These things happened on more than one fedora box
and that made me switch to debian. I'm not judging anyone or saying that a
distro is better than another, I'm not opened to a "religion war" and I
thank all the fedora guys too, I've learned so much using fedora, but 'now'
debian is working better for me and that's all. I stopped using fedora from
f18 as some software I was working on at that time stopped from being
compiled correctly (eyedb).

Have a good day and happy fedoraing :-)

-- luca.pagano...@gmail.com
-- https://github.com/lucapaganotti
-- sourceforge email:
-- lucapagano...@users.sourceforge.net
-- skype name: luca.paganotti
[image: http://it.linkedin.com/in/lucapaganotti]
<http://it.linkedin.com/in/lucapaganotti>
-- Mastodon: l <https://www.facebook.com/luca.paganotti.66>
ucapagano...@fosstodon.org
-- Mistakes are portals of discovery - JAAJ