On 11/6/18 2:18 AM, vipul kumar via users wrote:
> Greetings,
> I'm a Debian user(from almost 3 years). And I've question Why should I choose
> Fedora over Debian as a my operating system?

It sound like starting a flame war between 2 distro :)

The Fedora distribution is made for enthusiastic and curious computer
users that like to learn and experience newer versions of software and
therefore might not suit everyone.

Linus Torvalds, NASA etc are also using Fedora but I think Debian have
more organization and users (https://www.debian.org/users)

Both projects have a large body of collective knowledge from the
community. Debian also claimed have larger repos compare to Fedora.

Debian does not follow a time-based release model but Fedora have.

Debian systems currently use the Linux kernel or the FreeBSD kernel, but
Fedora system only use and driven by Linux kernel.

Check https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project and
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Is_Fedora_For_Me you might be found
something useful.

p/s : Every distro have they own advantage and disadvantage. The option
is left to you which one to choose as from perspective of end-user,
developer or else. I choose Fedora because it much easier for me to get
involve with OSS community and make it better.

--
Robbi Nespu (CPRE, CTFL)
Twitter: @robbinespu | Skype: robbi.nespu | PGP: 0x6EA7B058