Curt Hagenlocher wrote:
> I'd guess they share some internals -- why write the same thunking
> code twice, after all.  But their usage patterns are sufficiently
> different that I'd argue the internals don't really matter.  P/Invoke
> requires you to declare everything explicitly, while the goal for MC++
> is to make interop as transparent as possible.

I must admit I'd also misunderstood how a MC++ option would work, in the
same way as Paolo Molaro, but this sounds really useful.  Is there any
particular resource you'd recommend for learning more about it?

Giles

--
Giles Thomas
MD & CTO, Resolver Systems Ltd.

We're hiring! http://www.resolversystems.com/jobs/

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK