@Eugene
they are ok but we wanted something better, which would more clearly show de
diff in using a single pc and the cluster.

@Prakash
i had prob with running de programs as they were compiling using mpcc n not
mpicc

@gus
we are tryin 2 figure out de hpl config, its quite complicated, also de
locate command lists lots of confusing results.

@jeff
i think u are correct we may have installed openmpi without VT support, but
is there anythin we can do now???

One more thing I found this program but dont know how to run it :
http://www.cis.udel.edu/~pollock/367/manual/node35.html

Thanks 2 all u guys 4 putting in so much efforts to help us out.