Dear Sean,

You gave me a lot of info!
Now I am going to set up RHEL7 with Mellanox OFED to test it. Before I had
setup without Mlx OFED on Ubuntu. Do you think it might cause issues ?
Also please let me know the ompi version you have used and do I understand
it right that ucx is intalled and configured separately, then openmpi is
configured to used it?

Thanks again for your help!
Harutyun