From: users <users-boun...@lists.open-mpi.org> on behalf of Harutyun Umrshatyan
via users <users@lists.open-mpi.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2022 2:58 AM
To: Open MPI Users <users@lists.open-mpi.org>
Cc: Harutyun Umrshatyan <harutyun...@grovf.com>
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI with RoCE

Guys,

I actually could make it work!
I had to change Mellanox configuration from Ethernet to Infiniband and set up
IPoIB.
That was in fact a good experience, but the issue is that not all my Mellanoxes
can be configured to Infiniband.
My final destination is to make it work without Mellanox OFED on RoCE
(Ethernet).

Thank you again guys!
Harutyun

On Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 11:36 AM John Hearns via users