Hello everyone,
I find your contribution very interesting, because I also use Apple and have
been thinking about how I could best install OpenMPI on this device. For
example, I have already installed the GNU C-compiler 14 and am very happy with
it in conjunction with R - Project. My macOS version is already 14.2. Now, how
can we build a community here so that we can network together for this topic?

Best regards

Z. Matthias