Jorge Bastos skrev den 2018-12-12 14:55:
English please.

Hello everybody,

we have the latest version of Roundcube in use.

However, we have the problem that the login name at the mailbox is not the same as the mail address.

We are looking for a way to adjust this, because the outgoing mails are also sent with the login name and the associated domain.
However, the mail address so composed does not exist.

We tried to customize various php files. Since this is not the purpose, I ask in the mailing list, if it is not easier.

I would be very happy about an answer.

many Greetings

Tino Kurth

this is not a problem to solve from our side, ask the roundcube hoster to get support for solveing this