On 3 Sep 2003, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> There is no facility yet. But we've talked about it for a long time and
> we do have working code for it in experimental versions of Maven but the
> real crux of the problem is collecting POMs in the repositories so we
> can build the necessary graphs. In this way you would only have to state

Is there any reason to not start trying to accumulate POMs in the
repositories?

I have some visualisation stuff with TouchGraph that relies on the POMs
being in the repo, so am happy to offer my time to help collect said POMs,
or write ones for proejcts that are not mavenised [especially if said POMs
could just contain dependencies and not be full project.xml's].

Then when most things are dealt with, then the code could start to
implement the features.

Hen