This is a standard feature of most code obfuscators that operate at the
bytecode level, not on the source code. In particular, we use DashO to do
exactly this (in addition to other munging). However, as others have stated,
in the face of instrospection, reflection, dynamic proxies, etc. you cannot
expect a completely automated solution. Determining an accurate list of
unused non-public methods in a large software system is not something to
tackle casually and will require a serious investment in developer effort.
In addition, any future changes to the code will require a fresh analysis
effort.

David Zeleznik
Principal Architect
ILOG - Changing the rules of business