On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 01:08 am, Michal Maczka wrote:
> Are you going to hardcode samples of HTML or Java files in your Java code?

The link that I sent before demonstrated just this

http://spice.sourceforge.net/metaclass/xref-test/org/realityforge/metaclass/tools/compiler/ClassDescriptorCompilerTestCase.html#311

But I would recomend checking out qdox project if you want to see an extremely
well put together test suite.

> Note that it's also easier to reuse such data in other similar projects.

That would be what some of us call a code smell ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald