From: Kevin Hagel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 3:18 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: location of generated source

I always put XDoclet-generated files in target/xdoclet/hibernatedoclet,
target/xdoclet/springdoclet, that kind of thing.
Isn't it true that XDoclet won't bother re-creating your generated classes
if the timestamps on the source and destination files match?  I mean is
there a force=false kind of setting or something?

You can also set
maven -DdoXDoclet=true
on the command line and just
<j:if test="${doXDoclet == 'true'}">
....xdoclet things
....copy xdoclet-generated source over to src/java...
</j:if>