From: Kevin Hagel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 3:28 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: location of generated source

I haven't dealt with XDoclet and EJBs much beyond experimentation.  I'm
staying away from entity beans anyway, since I'm using hibernate.  when the
project gets to the point where I want remote access, I'm plan to use
Stateless Session Beans only.

I mostly use it right now for hibernate and jmx/jboss stuff, and I'm busy
trying to write a module for handling springframework stuff.

I can suggest an experiment maybe ...?  do a touch *.* and run xdoclet, then
run it again ...?