From: Kevin Hagel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 1:42 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: location of generated source

I agree completely.  It would also be nice to see some documentation
regarding xdoclet settings in project.properties, how they map to values
that are used by xdoclet.  If I hadn't been so busy trying to write an
xdoclet module myself, I would still be regularly lost on this.

maven.xdoclet.hibernatedoclet.0=true
maven.xdocelt.hibernatedoclet.0.fileset=blah

and so on.  I actually find it easier to use ant taskdefs in my maven.xml,
rather than use the maven settings that the xdoclet plugin suggests.

Kevin