Le samedi 26 septembre 2009, Albert Kurucz a écrit :
> For the additional requirement, getting into the pure Maven repo  (The
> best), I really meant: build-able.
>
> Me too, I don't really care what tool you use to build it as long as
> the tool is already checked in and you only use the attached metadata
> and the attached sources.
I need some clarifications to be sure that we are all speaking of the same
thing.

-sources.jar artefacts usually attached to the main artefact are not meant to
be buildable, but used for IDEs. You can't build with that, since it's only a
part of the sources, and does not honour directories expected in pom.xml.

Since a few months, -source-release.zip artefacts were added to latest
Apache's artefacts (at least Maven's ones) to provide buildable source.
See [1] for example.

Do you really mean that you would like to enforce such -source-release.zip
artefacts to be published?