On Sep 6, 2010, at 3:17 AM, Stephen Connolly wrote:

> Because they all deploy via http/https

So in other words, use WebDAV and then I will not be worrying about SFTP at
all. Well, yes, naturally. But at the moment my client only has an SFTP server,
and as far as I know, the SFTP transport in Maven Wagon isn't deprecated. I
don't think I'm doing anything unusual by deploying with SFTP. In fact, my
understanding is that it's pretty common. Therefore I'm hoping to enlist help
in tackling this bug instead of just working around it.

Trevor