I'm not talking about libraries, I'm talking about an app that has been
built for years either with Ant or without a build script. So we get a
known good EAR and de-construct it often finding JARs that don't exist
in the wild or are unidentifiable. So re-creating that EAR Maven can
become a real challenge.