+1, That's the spirit! It's like I said, many teams for a long time have
under-valued the build process and deem the whole activity to be not
worth their time. And yet, so few teams I meet can provided me with a
bill-of-materials or even a basic architectural drawing showing the
relationship of their components. I very often find several JARs being
packaged that aren't needed. Large circular dependencies and my
favorite, 2 or 3 major versions within a family of libraries.