Hi,

I am not sure that I understood everything very good but I changed my custom
plugin lifecycle to 'process-resources'. It did not help me as I expected.
(Cmd: "mvn clean war:exploded package")

At the logs I could see successfully processed files. My custom plugin is
processing sources without any problem.

War goal of the war plugin is changing files I am sure about this. I tested
with (*,2.1-beta-1]  and I have not encountered any problem. Just newer
version of the 2.1-beta-1 has this problem.

By the way, It might be helpful

"mvn clean war:exploded prepare-package" is working great too as a flat
directory.

thanks