Hi Marc,

Firstly, the configuration what you suggessted solved our problem.

Actually before posting last example here, I checked out source of the war
plugin and checked difference between two version of the files. I noted that
there was a change in the behaviour of the cache mechanism of the war
plugin. Then I made such a configuration

  <execution>
                    <phase>generate-resources</phase>
                </execution>
                <execution>
                    <id>test2</id>
                    <phase>package</phase>
                     <configuration>
                        <useCache>true</useCache>
                    </configuration>
                </execution>

I configured war plugin to work war goal with cache as I stated above.
However It couldnt help me to solve it.

Then I noticed in your example you configured plugin directly instead of
execution.

>From this problem I understood that I should always an example to make
things clearer. :)

But another question, why didnt my configuration work?

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/war-mojo.html

Thanks