From: Wayne Fay [mailto:wayne...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 11:08 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Bootstraping a repository manager

[-snip-]

> I'm just curious why this fairly important bit of configuration is
> left out on the desktop where it is hard to manage.

What alternative would you propose?? Feel free to design and implement
such a system, and then donate the changed source code back to the
Maven project for possible future inclusion in a future release.
Personally, I have ZERO interest in such a feature and do not
anticipate working on it.

Wayne

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto,
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please
immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original
copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof.