On 10/18/2011 01:55 PM, Anders Hammar wrote:
> I'm thinking that a custom packing type is what you want to create.
> Then use that as the packaging in those Maven projects where you
> create the install zips, and it will bind the appropriate plugins to
> the lifecycle.

Thanks, Anders. I looked into creating a custom packaging type -
assuming that I will need to create a custom lifecycle as described in
[1] or [2]. Ok, this allows me to bind additional plugins to lifecycle
phases but now how do I configure those plugins? I will have 3 different
executions for the assembly plugin, one for jarring up all classes to be
obfuscated, one for packaging up all libs and one for packaging the
final installer zip.

Where would I do that kind of configuration?

-dirk

[1]
http://www.sonatype.com/people/2009/08/create-a-customized-build-process-in-maven/
[2]