Am 18.10.2011 13:28, schrieb Dirk Olmes:
> I am aware of the <pluginManagement> section but fail to see if it would
> help: I'd still have to list all the plugins to be executed in the
> individual installer POMs.
True, but IMHO a lot better than specifying the whole plugin
configuration over and over again. This is probably the "low hanging
fruit" which you could harvest easily.

All other approaches I'm aware of involve a lot more effort.

Regarding your use case: do you have a) N products which need to be
packaged all in the same way or b) one product which has to be packaged
in N similar variants? Or where is the variation in your packaging
otherwise? What differs between the projects you're attempting to package?

Best regards

Ansgar