Am 15.03.2013 02:16, schrieb Barrie Treloar:
On 7 March 2013 23:24, Joachim Durchholz <j...@durchholz.org> wrote:
It's never a bad idea to improve the docs, but the real problem is the
plugin docs. Many options are "documented" along the lines of "frob: frobs
the build", which isn't very helpful. Few if any plugins clearly document
the use cases they are built for, or (almost more importantly) the use cases
that will not work. Of course, lifting the restrictions would be even more
helpful than documenting them :-)

Have you considered enhancing the documentation?

I'd need the information that's not in the documentation to do that.

What I can do is point out where the documentation is missing.
In fact I have done so, multiple times, and I have a vague impression that people have been listening to that. Jira would be an option, but unfortunately, my time is limited and I'll leave that to people who are already registered and know how to split up a report into meaningful, addressable chunks and file them under the right section.

Regards,
Jo