On 08/03/2013 9:07 AM, Doug Douglass wrote:
On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:28 AM, Joachim Durchholz <j...@durchholz.org> wrote:

Matthew mentioned install-file, but I already explained why a Maven repo
is not an option.

Just a point of clarification, install-file installs artifacts into a
machines local repository cache, and in no way requires an MRM. I think
Matthew was suggesting to use install-file specifically because you are not
using an MRM.

Unfortunately, the local repository cache is often referred to simply as a
repository and this frequently causes confusion. Perhaps we (the maven
community) should refer to the local repository cache by a different name
e.g. artifact cache.

Cheers

workstation cache?

--