Hi Carlos,

the only thing i can say is:  Wiki.  :)

I've found out that documentation is collaborative work and isn't done
in one step.  Therefore wiki is a perfect fit:  One starts off with
writing together some information, others add comment or organize that
information.  Wiki is the tool to make editing and re-editing really
easy.

At present, the problem with the wiki approach is that the documentation
in Wiki syntax doesn't transform very well into other formats.  To fix
this, i've started working a Maven plugin in for Atlassians Confluence
Wiki:  It retrieves Wiki pages as listed in the project's navigation.xml
and transforms them into XDocs.  After that Maven's PDF plugin and the
Xdoc plugin take over.

My two cents,
-Stefan