Hello All,

I'm new to maven and not very familiar with all its plugins.

I need to move project [1] from ant+ivy to maven
The problems are:

1) this project is build on top of [2] maven project (we need the exact
structure and all libraries from this project) *[first problem: i don't
know how to do it]*
      I did it using ant as follows:
      a) using SVN download the project sources
      b) build it using maven
      c) unpack artifact and use it's structure in my build

Currently this project was moved to git and I was hoping it will be
possible to using maven scm:git for this, not sure how :(

2) this project need to download tgz file with required framework, extract
it somewhere and use extracted file to perform the build *[second problem:
is this possible?]*

Any help is highly appreciated

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/build.xml?view=markup