Hello Baptiste,

Thanks for your quick reply!

Red5-server is "custom tomcat" (zip/tgz with scripts, libraries, configs
etc.).
We need to pack it in our distribution, not sure if it can be done "Maven
way" :(

2) tgz contains flex based Flash compiler with all necessary libraries and
binaries necessary to build Flash part of our application.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax