IMHO, Maven is a software build tool and trying to make it a installation tool is much too hard.

You might find that your life will be a lot easier with IzPack as the tool to create your installer. It will allow you to package up your maven artifacts with other resources into different OS-specific installers that can be distributed easily. It supports install time execution of your procedures so that you can start RED-5 or execute the flex processes required to build and install the Flash assets.

Ron