Hello All,

sorry for the keeping silence too long :)
finally I was able to start migration and more questions are come up: :)

1) Is there any way to use parent project version in child projects? I
currently use variable for this [1] but it results too many warnings

2) I have lots of "Forking PROJECT VERSION" and same tasks are performed
again and again :( is there any way to disable forking?

3) somehow task in phase "process-test-resources" is executed even if
"-DskipTests=true" is specified:
mvn eclipse:eclipse -DskipTests=true
Or in case of eclipse:eclipse it is expected behavior?

4) While running "mvn site" I get lots of
org.sonatype.aether.version.VersionConstraint
at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFirstStrategy.java:50)
I have tried many solutions from the google none of them are working :(

solomax@solomax-laptop:~/work/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp$ mvn -version
Apache Maven 3.2.1 (ea8b2b07643dbb1b84b6d16e1f08391b666bc1e9;
2014-02-15T00:37:52+07:00)
Maven home: /opt/maven
Java home: /opt/jdk1.7.0_51/jre
OS name: "linux", version: "3.13.0-24-generic", arch: "amd64", family:
"unix"

Thanks in advance :)