Is there currently a java plugin for running regular main() apps? I've just checked the repository and I couldn't find one. Currently I define the following plugin in my pom:

      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <archive>
            <manifest>
              <mainClass>Server</mainClass>
            </manifest>
          </archive>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>

and would like to do something like this to run the app:
m2 java:java

but at the moment I have to do this:
java -jar file://<myrepository>/<myartifact>/myapp.jar

In fact I'd ideally like to run the app immediately after the install:
m2 install java:java

Thanks
AW