Jules, I had it working last week.  Something changed when I tried to
reproduce it from scratch this morning and now I can't get it working.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jules Gosnell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 2:03 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: m2.0.3 - aggregated reports at top-level...

After much googling and gnashing of teeth I gave up on trying to
integrate an aggregated clover report with my site build. I spent less
time on surefire and javadoc reports.

Does aggregation of any of these reports work in 2.0.3 ? If so, can
anyone please point me at a concrete example of a working top-level pom.

Thanks, Guys,

Jules

--
"Open Source is a self-assembling organism. You dangle a piece of string
into a super-saturated solution and a whole operating-system

 * Jules Gosnell
 * Partner
 * Core Developers Network (Europe)
 *