From: "Jeff Mutonho" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:34:58 +0200
Subject: jarring non class files

Under  my src directory I have  2 other folders .One contains other
subfolders with my java code(src/java/com/blah blah blah....) .The
second subfolder (src/spring/context/blah blah blah...) contains some
spring config files (xml) that I also wish to be bundled in the jar
file( keeping the directory structure  intact).How do I specify this
in my pom?

--

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine