Depends entirely on what you're building...

Do you want an EAR (for J2EE app) or a JAR (for various other types of apps)?

Wayne

On 7/30/06, Alex Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay - I just realised something - maybe what I'm trying to do is wrong
here... do I really want an ear file instead?

Alex

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html