Hi,

On 7/7/06, Graham Leggett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I have managed to get a combination of the antrun plugin and the
build-helper-maven-plugin to build and deploy a JBoss har file into my
repository.

The ear plugin however bombs out like so:

[INFO] [ear:generate-application-xml]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to initialize ear modules

Embedded error: Unknown artifact type[har]

Looking in the docs, the configuration option "artifactTypeMappings" seems
to offer a clue, but apart from the text "PlexusConfiguration", there is
no indication what needs to be done to get this to work, or whether this
option does I what I think it might do.

Well, it does [1].

      <configuration>
         <artifactTypeMappings>
           <artifactTypeMapping type="har" mapping="jar"/>
         </artifactTypeMappings>
       </configuration>

Are there any examples out there of the artifactTypeMappings setting being
used?

See above. However, since this one is often used I will add by
default, MEAR-34 is opened for this.

Cheers,
Stéphane

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/introduction.html