On 8/8/06, Stefan Magnus Landrø <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Jeff,

properties normally go in the src\main\resources

BTW, You seem to use a strange layout for your directories. Do you really
want it to be that way?
Read Better builds with maven for the recommended dir. structure

"

Thats just the way the project is structured and am powerless to
change it.Ihave done the following in my pom  to try and get it to
work , but still my
*.properties files are still being copied to the root of the war file
instead of the WEB-INF/classes directory as I want them to .

<plugin>
 <configuration>
  <warSourceDirectory>WebContent/</warSourceDirectory>
  <webXml>WebContent/WEB-INF/web.xml</webXml>
  <warName>eportal</warName>
  <warSourceExcludes>**/*.java</warSourceExcludes>
  <webResources>
   <resource>
    <directory>${project.parent.basedir}/eportal/JavaSource</directory>
    <targetPath>WEB-INF/classes</targetPath>
   </resource>
  </webResources>
 </configuration>
</plugin>