> I would like this approach very much, but...
> have you tried to publish javadocs/jxr/surefire/pmd... etc
> for a multimodule project in an aggregated fashion?

It's implemented in snapshot version of javadocs/jxr plugins

I'm currently still on Maven 1, but I see this also as a Maven 2 problem:
plugins stay in snapshot state too long. I see many times questions asked on
the mailing list that are responded with "already fixed in the snapshot
version". Can't the Maven developers publish a new version faster? Maybe
they want to wait too long until *all known* bugs are fixed?

Wim