Hello again.

Thanks for your reply Wayne.

I have followed the advice of a respondent to an identical message I put
in the ServiceMix user's mailing list, and my actions appear (at least)
to have rectified my earlier problem.

See the Service Mix response within the thread at:
http://www.nabble.com/Maven-newbie-alert---incorrect-archetype-version.-
tf3359474s12049.html.

However, as the response above states, Maven is now giving me the
following errors:

[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm'
in any resource loader.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error creating from archetype

Embedded error: The META-INF/maven/archetype.xml descriptor cannot be
found.
[INFO]

You advice here would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

  Owen.