Hi Rolf,

> using the standard directory layout of maven my resources in
> src/main/resourses are not copied during an eclipse full build. (neither
> are
> the ones in src/test/resources).

Yes, that's normal: Eclipse only compiles Java source files contained in the
configured source folders (Project -> Properties -> Java Build Path -> Source),
and only resource files found in these folders are copied to the configured
output folder(s). To have Eclipse copy your resources stored under
src/main/resources simply add that folder to the build path. BTW: The same
holds for test classes/resources under src/test/main etc.

> But for some reason maven cannot run the test without failure in the
> execution of the tests.
> (no compilation error but runtime errors)
> Can someone help me how to fix this problem?

What error do you get?
Have you had a look in the target directory where surefire creates the reports
for each executed test?

HTH

Thorsten