yes well I wouldn't need to do it this way if the business would allow a
project re-structure, but that would mean a switch the SVN from CVS and also
the time to change around the project structure and then regression testing.

So I'm sorry if this isn't an easy one, but thats why I'm looking for help.

Im looking through the Maven source code now for a possible solution...