This must obviously be a guy who never had a build with more than one single
module. So he never
learned that it is NOT a good idea to keep all dependencies in every single
module ;)

Additionally this guy does not know about maven-proxy and the ability to backup
all artifacts you
need for the whole company.

So for me, I can simply ignore his personal opinion :)

LieGrü,
strub

--- Borut Bolčina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> Anybody saw this post?
>
> http://fishbowl.pastiche.org/
>
> Unfortunately the author, Charles Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, disabled
> the comments to prevent spam. Hmmm.

      Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen?
www.yahoo.de/mail