Offline mode breaks when there are snapshots:

> mvn -o install

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: some-group
ArtifactId: some-artifact
Version: 1.0-SNAPSHOT

Reason: System is offline.

  some-group:some-artifact:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT

NOTE: Maven is executing in offline mode. Any artifacts not already in
your local
repository will be inaccessible.

It *should* work, but doesn't. Maybe I am missing something?